Eviction- Step Four, the Order of Eviction

Judgment in hand, the tenant is still there,

you go to the judge for an Order of Eviction, that you have filled out ahead of time;  give it to a court clerk who will have the judge sign it, then give to a court appointed process server to enforce immediately.  The district court clerk will give you the process server's name and phone number.


Order of Eviction  


If you would like David R. Justian, Attorney at Law, to help you with filling out these forms the charge for legal services is $75.00 at each step.  Contact  him by clicking on the e-mail address at the left side of this screen.